Saturday, August 6, 2011

Swift round TWO

You'll never believe it b/c I barely do, but we met Taylor AGAINNNNN! <3 So here's the story! Robbie, his brother John, and I went to DC on Monday because we knew Taylor's band had a day off there before their shows on Tuesday & Wednesday. Being the primo creeper that I am, we find Grant Mickelson (guitarist) and girlfriend, Claire Callaway (backup dancer)in the Smithsonian & manage to talk to them for a bit & get some pictures :D Needless to say Taylor Swift mission day 1 was successful. Tuesday, the day of DC show #1, Robbie & I go with our glowstick sign that reads "T Party Please", really ambitious. So we get to our seats in section 409, yes the nosebleeds. I'm scoping everything out, no sign of mama swift but we were still super hopeful. The glittery one comes out on stage & the first words to begin the show..."DROP EVERYTHING NOW" all in unison the entire crowd goes WILD! Super fun night, but no t party for us, we still had an amazing time, but of course instantly start planning for tomorrow. Wednesday, DC show #2, we revamp our sign to simple say "T Party <3" in double layered all green glowsticks (they pop more. I dress as the "Speak Now" bride & Robbie as a groom. I made a light up bouquet & a glittery veil. Our seats were as close to the stage as you could get on stage right, front row! We're freaking out but slightly nervous that our seats were "too good" to be selected for the t party...so we go INSANE from the very start, standing, jumping, singing our hearts out, waving the sign, dancing, screaming the wholeee timeeee. We're enjoying the show & during the 1st song, Taylor walks all the way over to stage right on her catwalk, sees me singing into my bouquet going crazy and looks DIRECTLY AT ME and SMILES & WAVES, I burst into tears, wave back super excitedly and nearly die. <3 Then 3 or 4 songs in during "Mean" Robbie & I are going absolutely nutso & it happens... He gets a tap on the shoulder from a blonde girl who says those magical words "Have you ever met Taylor before?". Robbie INSTANTLY screams NO! I burst into more tears & tell the girl we have two friends behind us, could they go to? She said, "I'm not really supposed to do that, but alright." We rock out and freak out the whole rest of the show, in shock. The last song comes to a close & t party HERE WE COME! So we enter the room, find a spot & wait for Taytorrr. Grant comes in first & walks over to us and says "hey...HEY! It was nice to see you guys the other day!", I couldn't believe he remembered us! He thanked us for the Abe Lincoln post cards like 20 times & gave us a spritz of Taylor's perfume that comes out in October. It smells heavenly! Then the chant "Taylor, Taylor, Taylor" breaks out in the room, and in she walks! She makes her way around the room & we are the last she gets to. She walks up to us, hugs each & every one of us & thanks us for coming to the show. I gave her a sparkly gold bracelet, she said she loved it & that it was super cute & sparkly. I told her she HAD to be at our wedding & she said "OMG congratulations! We'll totally figure it out later" hahaha. She is rushed signing our autographs because she has to hop on a plane back to Nashville, but we get our picture and BAM she's gone. Needless to say, BEST NIGHT EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR <3

No comments:

Post a Comment