Well I saw this particular blog site being used by a friend, thought it was cute and had to have one of my own. I figure this is going to be quite a transition in my life, so why not document it.. Currently, I am busier than ever, working several different jobs: babysitting for 2 different families, panera bread, and deja vu hair salon. It is so hard to coordinate all of those schedules and trying to throw my freshman class schedule into that is even tougher. Each day gets better though scheduling wise which is calming me down, but I am always having to say "I can't be there" to one job, to free up enough hours for the next.
Enough about business, tonight I saw district 9, it held my attention for a sci-fi/action movie. The movie was extremely odd to the point that I couldn't really take it too seriously but I am SO EXCITED because tomorrow I finally get to see The Time Traveler's Wife! Seeing the previews to that movie make me cry so I can only imagine what actually watching the movie will be like. Bring on the tears. Hopefully my next update will include more relief of scheduling compatibility.
<3 Chole
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment