The first day of classes are quickly approaching and I am so anxious and nervous and excited and eek. Today I went back to school shopping for some new looks for school. I went to hollister and every time I go there I think more and more how I am growing up and not so much into that style anymore. Why I continue to go back and make it work, I'm not quite sure. I did get some cute boat shoes and some new clogs from a shoe store at the mall. I think it is so interesting how I can be obsessed with so many articles of clothing: this summer was baithingsuits, then sunglasses, now shoes. Love itttt.
Robbie has been in Deep Creek for the past few days and I am absolutely dieing. I know how annoying it is when the needy girlfriend is dieing because the boyfriend has been gone for an hour, but I simply do not function properly when he's away. I don't know what it is about him that keeps me sane, but he just keeps a smile on my face.
Well this week ahead is super busy but I know when the weekend rolls around I will be one happy girl. Updates soon about work, school, and life.
<3 Chole
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment