Sunday, September 20, 2009

Home Sweet Home

This past weekend was incredible. I had a girls weekend with my mom and her best friend in Virginia. We did some things, ate dinner at Olive Garden, and talked a lot. The weekend was full of fun and good advice and more fun! Although it was a blast, I am thankful to have made it home safely. There is nothing like your own bed in your own home. :D Luckily, I made it home in time to go to my confirmation class which I really was not anticipating on doing. I walked in only about 10 minutes late and because I did not intend on being there, had nothing planned, thank goodness I have wonderful friends in my faith community who had it all figured out. I was able to add great incite, well I hope the teens thought it was great at least. I just think there is something so amazing about being taught be people you can relate to in age. Having my own (well shared with my best friend who is amazing) class to help young people on their journey through confirmation to grow in Christ is beautiful. It is only the second week and I see God working in them already, which is absolutely incredible.

Mmm, as for the not so uplifting side of this week... I have 3 exams this week, eek! First exams of college, I am a nervous nelly. All will work out I am sure, but I pray that I study successfully to earn a fabulous grade (fingers crossed for A's!!!)

Until next time...

<3 Nichole

ps. I did make it into ALlure Dance Troupe after a bit of a mix up, but I am THRILLED!

No comments:

Post a Comment