Life is wonderful at the moment, it all feals so real and tangible if that makes any sense whatso ever.. Things coming up include Tuner's birthday which I am pumped for because I love shopping for him, it puts a dent in my wallet but it is worth it because I love him to pieces! Plus, I love celebrating his birth because if he were never born, I would be out of an absolutely incredible boyfriend today! The brownie baking club is underway, people are actually excited which I really wasn't expecting, but am so thrilled about! Constitution is being worked on, some emails need to be sent, then here we come SGA, we're ready to be approved! Confirmation classes started which snuck up on me out of nowhere. I am a teacher along with Bek, and I am so thankful to say that the first class was a success! Our students (gosh I am so young that it is weird to have students of my own) are amazing and I think will undergo more of a change through this journey than they are anticipating which is absolutely beautiful to witness! This weekend I am headed to Williamsburg with my mom and her friend for a girls weekend! I think we are going to Busch Gardens which will be awesome because I have never been before. I have some exams next week but I fugure with the long hours needed for commuting there and back I will have plenty of study time. Whatelseee?! Ooh, exercise classes at Towson, I need to jump on them! I tell myself everyday that I am going to go, and I never do, but tomorrow I plan on it! I also intend on going to a dance troupe informational meeting! I am super interested in the troupe but I'm not quite sure if I have enough time in the day to do all of the things I am involved in. Well, it's all in God's hands for me. Until next time..farewell.
<3 Chole
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment